IBM Rational DOORS is the world-leading requirement management solution while maintaining compliance to regulations and standards.
Rational DOORS provides:
- Requirements management in a centralized location for better team collaboration.
- Traceability by linking requirements to design items, test plans, test cases and other requirements.
- Scalability to address your changing requirements management needs.
- Test tracking toolkit for manual test environments to link requirements to test cases.
- Integrations to help manage changes to requirements with either a simple pre-defined change proposal system or a more thorough, customizable change control workflow with Rational change management solutions.
The Rational DOORS Kit for ISO 26262 and IEC 61508 is part of the Rational DOORS 9.5 release. Project teams in safety-critical industries, such as the automotive industry, can use the kit to help lower the risks and costs of complying with functional safety standards. It includes:
- TÜV SÜD “Fit for Purpose” certificate for IBM Rational DOORS for ISO 26262 and IEC 61508
- TÜV SÜD Report to the Certificate for ISO 26262 and IEC 61508
- IBM Rational DOORS Safety Manual
- IBM Rational DOORS ISO 26262 template
- ISO 26262 DOORS template read me
- IBM Rational DOORS Intended Use Validation Test Suite
- Intended Use Validation Test Suite Overview
This video gives closer look at how IBM Rationa DOORS enhances communication and collaboration through increased visibility of business objectives and technical specifications, and also ensures your projects conformance to customer requirements, and compliance with regulations and standards. Take a closer look at how DOORS can help you deliver exactly what you agreed to build, on time, and within budget.