Software Application Performance and Load Testing
SilkPerformer offers a cost-effective, enterprise-class tool for software application performance and load testing, delivering automated software load, stress and performance testing in an open and sharable model. With SilkPerformer, you can create powerful, realistic load tests for thousands of users running business scenarios across a broad range of enterprise application environments to identify bottlenecks, and then apply powerful diagnostics to resolve performance issues.
A visual approach to test creation, root-cause analysis wizards and Java & .NET deep diagnostics make it amazingly simple and efficient to use, removing the cost and complexity associated with other enterprise load testing tools that restrict usage to one or, at most, several projects or teams.
Software Application Performance & Load Testing Capabilities
- Virtual user "types" enable shared, reusable access to load testing across all major application environments also including Citrix, SAP and Remedy.
- No license requirement for "controllers" or individual "protocols" means greater access to test creation and execution for more team members across the organization
- Easily isolate and resolve code-level Java and .NET application performance issue – under load – with unique, purpose-built dynaTrace Diagnostics
- Visual script recorder and step-by-step workflow wizards enable quick adoption by new users
- Support for a higher number of virtual users per box at either the protocol or GUI level reduces the hidden costs of load testing servers
- The Eclipse plug-in expands test creation to Eclipse IDE users, giving you a broader user base and development platform
- The Server Analysis Module maps server-side resource usage with client-side load test results for easier identification and resolution of bottlenecks
- Integration software powerful software test management and software change and configuration management tool improves visibility and performance testing management
Web Services Performance Testing
Performance and load testing of Web services in Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) requires a versatile tool that provides various validation dimensions.